Sunday, January 17, 2016

Cover Letter for Nurse: Inquiring about Job Vacancy at Hospital

Are you a seasoned nursing professional looking for a cover letter suited to your hospital position. Maybe this is the nursing cover letter for you:


Dear Hospital Human Resources Manager,


My name is Georgia Monroe, a colleague of mine informed me that you are currently understaffed and looking into hiring experienced nurses.

I have worked in the Intensive Care Unit  for 5 years as a head nurse in the emergency ward and as a rotating supervisor.

make timely decisions that directly impact patient care, ensure timely and effective communication and collaboration among departments, and provide operational oversight throughout the hospital.

My presence as a rotating supervisor required on-site coordination, I often handled crisis situations and management of patient/staff cases to minimize any disruption of services and emergency action procedures.I was in charge of reviewing treatment sheets, ensuring signatures and patient entries are completed and fully documented.


I have a bachelor's degree in nursing and I have acquired units in masters in administrative nursing at Saint Patrick's School of Medicine. I have a strong interest to work in hospitals near the South area.

Please let me know if there are staff vacancies for ER nurses over there.

Thank you very much

Georgia

No comments:

Check it Out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...