Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Cover Letter for College Graduate Seeking Assistant Position

Dear Mr. Lewis,

I am writing this letter in response to the job posting on your website for the Assistant position. I recently graduated from Swansea University with a degree in Management and minor in Accountancy. Having said that, I may not be as experienced as the other applicants but I bring with me notable skills which I believe will be beneficial to the company. During my college years, I was one of the few students selected to undergo a rigorous internship program under the Swansea Business Scholars programme and on my senior year, I was given the collegiate entrepreneur award for my performance. These experiences have particularly helped me improve on my time management and problem solving skills.

With this, I would like to express my intention in applying for your company. I am highly confident that I will gain much hands-on exposure especially in the area of marketing and office management. Please see attached files for my CV, transcript of records and recent 2x2 photo.

I am hoping to hear from you soon.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,
Gemma Neuman

No comments:

Check it Out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...